Tuesday 26 June 2012

My First Blog

this is just opinion based at the moment, but i feel i give an informative view on eating out through my experience in working in the trade and experiencing whats on offer. I would be a tough critic but if is not good ill say it but also if its on the money!!!! Ill be the first to shout about it!!! In Galway at the moment there are a few gems!!! i can advise where to go
I also can give advise on any culinary predicament basic recipe, problem solving regarding recipes, party/menu advice.......... anything really

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the land of blogging and I'm looking forward to reading your reviews on restaurants and food in general. Its always good to get a heads up from people in the business and its nice to find those culinary gems that are off the beaten track so to speak.

    ReplyDelete